Working Papers for Students


The Intent to Employ Minor form (PDF) needs to be filled out by the employer and signed by a parent/guardian once the student is hired. The student then needs to bring this form and their birth certificate or license to either the Superintendent's office at:
111 Peirce Street
East Greenwich, RI 02818

Or the form needs to be brought to the guidance office and the working paper will be issued. The student must appear in person as their signature is needed.

Please see:
1) Intent to Employ Minor (for all students ages 14-17) (PDF)

The following forms will be filled out once the Intent to Employ Minor is filled out.
2) Special Limited Permit to Work (for ages 14-15) (PDF)
3) Certificate of Age (for ages 16-17) (PDF)