Here are some other ways you can dispose of shredded paper:
- Compost paper shreds in backyard compost bins.
- Residents can shred documents free of charge at the Eco-Depot event held on August 12, 2017 between 8AM and 1PM at the Public Works Highway Garage located on 2 Bear Swamp Road.
- Residents can shred documents at RIRRC sponsored free shredding events.
- Residents can deliver shredded paper secured in a plastic bag to the self-serve Small Vehicle Area (SVA) located at 65 Shun Pike in Johnston.
- Dispose of shredded paper in the regular trash.
Go to www.rirrc.org for more information.