How can I obtain a mooring in Greenwich Cove?

The Parks & Recreation Office maintains the mooring permits and wait list for a mooring on the western side of Greenwich Cove.  If you would like to be placed on the wait list, you must fill out the Mooring Wait List Application and submit it along with the application fee to the Parks & Recreation Office.  After the renewal period in March, available mooring permits will be issued to those on the wait list.  Your name remains on the wait list until you are offered a mooring. There are resident, non-resident and commercial mooring permits.  The City of Warwick manages the moorings on the eastern side  (Goddard Park side) of the Cove.

Show All Answers

1. I don't live in East Greenwich. Can I still sign up for programs?
2. How do I reserve a dinghy rack space?
3. How can I obtain a mooring in Greenwich Cove?
4. Do you reserve picnic areas in Goddard Park?
5. Are camperships available for your programs?
6. My child does not meet the age or grade requirement, can I sign him/her up?
7. What is your refund policy for programs?
8. The online registration is closed for a class I am interested in. Can I still sign up?